(Senior) Corporate Communications Officer (REF: CC/SCCO)
- Prepare content and production for newsletters, social media, internal announcements, speeches, brochures, press releases, presentations, editorials, website, etc.
- Support planning, content, design, and logistics of corporate events, conferences, exhibitions, trade shows, CSR programmes, clients and staff engagement acitivites, etc.
- Identify award opportunities and manage award submissions
- Coordinate arrangements for corporate memberships
- Manage the sourcing and production of corporate gifts
- Monitor daily news in relation to the Group and its projects
- Other ad hoc projects as and when required
- Degree holder in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in corporate communications or marketing communications in agencies or media or sizable companies
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Well-versed in copywriting, translation and editing, as well as event management
- Experience in content creation for social media platforms is an advantage
- Experience in video production and editing is an advantage
- Responsible, proactive, and a good team player with strong communication skills
- Able to work independently, handle multi-tasks, work under pressure and deal with tight deadlines
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Corporate Communications Officer
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.