Technical Officer (BIM) (REF.: BS/BIM)
- To assist the project team to complete CAD Drawings / BIM model and task work according to the specified requirement.
- To communicate effectively with the project team on requirements of BIM model production, and prepare BIM model in accordance with the instructions and requirements in a timely manner to meet project program.
- To complete the drawing assignments in a timely and efficient manager in accordance with the project program & requirements.
- To perform any other reasonable ad hoc assignments.
- Higher Diploma or above in Engineering Discipline or related disciplines.
- MHKIBIM / AMHKIBIM / CCBC or equivalent professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant experience in BIM project.
- Well-versed in MS Office, AutoCAD, Revit & Naviswork.
- Self-motivated, with good learning & working attitude.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.