Technical Support Engineer – Oversea Team, Lifts & Escalators (REF: AIN/STE)
- Responsible for quality control, testing and commissioning, maintenance services for new and existing project for oversea client on lifts and escalators projects.
- Provide after sales support and cooperate with factory in China for the spare parts identification.
- Handle client issues on lifts and escalators through online consultation and overseas onsite technical support if necessary.
- Prepare test certificate and rectification reporting.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Work location: either HK or UK subject to candidate’s location
- Degree or above in Engineering discipline.
- 5 years or above working experience in maintenance and technical support of lift and escalator industry.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, able to work independently.
- Year-End Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Business Travel Allowance
- Training Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.