Assistant Engineer – Welcome all engineering discipline (REF:BS)
We believe that diversity and fresh perspectives are key to driving innovation and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. That’s why we are thrilled to announce that we are actively recruiting non-E&M engineering students like you!
- Assist Project Manager in tender preparation, tender analysis, price negotiation and budget control
- Co-ordinate with clients, consultants, main-contractors and sub-contractors for project implementation
- Handle project administration
- Resolve ad hoc site matters and site coordination
- Holder of Higher Diploma in all engineering discipline
- Possess 1 years’ relevant working experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Project
- Fresh graduates are also welcome and will be considered as Assistant Engineer!
- On-the-job training
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Education subsidy
- Career progression and clear career path
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.