Leasing Administration Officer (REF: ADM/LAO)
- Handle the leasing matters of office premises and quarters, including offer letters, tenancy agreements, licences, stamp duty and other related documents
- Liaise with real estate agents, Landlords
- Negotiate for getting the best rental for lease renewal and new lease cases
- Responsible to data entry and administration related duties including record management, payment and related matters
- Assist in preparing reports
- Handle ad hoc projects as require.
- High Diploma holder or above, preferably in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ solid working experience, preferably in office and industrial, preferable in sizable companies.
- Experience in leasing is preferable.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, able to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Mature, proactive, self-motivated, well-organised and independent working attitude.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficient in using MS Office.
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.