Executive Officer (REF: GRP/EO)
- To provide secretarial support to company management
- To coordinate the management’s schedule including appointments, meetings and conferences.
- To liaise between the management and Business Unit / Corporate Unit Heads / Managers / other staff members.
- To assist in meeting minutes, business correspondence, presentations preparation and management report generation.
- To maintain updated quality procedures, standard forms, work instructions and checklists.
- To copy, file and retrieve documents, correspondence and records according to established system or the management’s instruction.
- To consolidate reports as required by business.
- To arrange and handle the management’s travel arrangements.
- To handle ad hoc assignments is requested.
- Higher Diploma or above in secretarial study.
- Minimum 8 years’ secretarial experience in supporting senior management.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua).
- Detail-minded, well-organized, multi-tasking, self-motivated & good communication & interpersonal skills.
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.