(Senior) Quantity Surveyor (REF: ADC/SQS)
- Assist in handling contractual and commercial matters of multi-discipline E&M projects.
- Review correspondence and give advice on responses regarding contractual matters.
- Perform periodic review on progress of projects, give advice on potential delays and highlight risk factors.
- Assist project team to prepare and maintain contemporary records.
- Prepare claim submissions.
- Liaise with external and internal parties on contractual matters
- Degree in Quantity Surveying / Engineering or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years relevant working experience in contract administration of building / multi-disciplinary E&M projects.
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.