Project Manager – Electrical (REF: SP/PM)
- Responsible for overall coordination and management of assigned projects, including progress, quality, cost, client relations and site operation.
- Control of tender submission and acceptance of contracts.
- Coordinate work and ensure the project meet deadline.
- Degree or above in Electrical Engineering.
- 15 years relevant working experience with 5 years supervisory and managerial level working experience.
- Corporate Member of HKIE (Elect discipline), or equivalent, plus at least 5 years post qualification experience
- Sensitive in market trend and strong analytical skill.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills with result-oriented approach.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.