Assistant Manager – Sustainability (Ref: QSE/SusO)
Building your Career with Us:
We are seeking a passionate and experienced sustainability practitioner to join us as the Assistant Manager/Manager – Sustainability. You will play a key role in developing and implementing sustainability strategy and initiatives throughout our organisation:
- Develop and implement sustainability strategy that aligns with the company’s core values and strategic directions
- Design and develop sustainability initiatives and programmes, including but not limited to capacity building, stakeholder engagement and awareness programmes
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to integrate sustainability into business strategies, projects and operations
- Prepare ESG Report and other publicity materials to promote and communicate our progress and best practices in sustainability to internal and external stakeholders
- Collect and monitor sustainability data and drive improvement of sustainability metrics
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices related to sustainability and integrate them into the company’s strategies and operations.
- Degree or above in sustainability-related fields, such as Corporate Sustainability, Environmental Science / Management, Environmental Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 10 years relevant working experience in sustainability, preferably in engineering or construction field
- Proven track record in ESG reporting, including HKEx ESG Reporting Guide, TCFD and other relevant standards
- BEAM Pro or other green building qualification is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to monitor and assess complex sustainability issues
- Ability to influence and drive change by promoting sustainability practices and engaging stakeholders
- Strong project and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
We offer good environment to grow your career. If you are interested, please click the Apply button below, please send your full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability. For more information, please visit our website www.atal.com.
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.