Project Account Officer (REF: SP/PAO)
- To familiarize with the requirements of the project documents in financial respects
- To liaise with A/C Division in relation to accounting matters.
- To prepare all payment applications / variation quotations / enquiry quotations / claims / outgoing invoices / order / update the status in AX..
- To assess suppliers and subcontractors’ payment.
- To prepare project final accounts with Client / Main Contractor / Subcontractor.
- To maintain records and follow up on project assets.
- To follow relevant Quality Procedures and other company requirements and support the auditing activities
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration or Accounting
- 3 years or above relevant working experience preferably in engineering companies
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Mature, stable and a good team player
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Project Administration Officer
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.