Administration Assistant (REF: HCE/AA)
- Perform general office administrative duties
- Responsible for purchasing, repairing and maintenance of company vehicles, renewal of license and fuel cards.
- Support office supplies, courier services, travel bookings, printing matters and perform other duties as assigned.
- Handle procurement of office equipment, repair & maintenance service
- Company event setup and support
- Handle ad hoc projects as required
- High Diploma holder or above, preferably in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ solid working experience of comprehensive office administration, preferable in sizable companies.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, able to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Mature, proactive, self-motivated, well-organised and independent working attitude.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficient in using MS Office
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.