Environmental, Health & Safety Officer/ Assistant Safety Officer (REF: QSE/EHSO)
- To assist in the preparation of the Safety Management System Documentation including the EHS Manual, Procedures, Plans, Work Instructions, etc.
- To coordinate, plan, implement and report the EHS inspection / audit activities of the operating sites on a regular basis.
- To recommend corrective and preventive actions for malpractices identified.
- To coordinate all activities in relation to reportable accidents, including the submission of Form 2 to the Labour Department.
- To carry out investigation of all the fatal and dangerous occurrences and selected minor accidents, report all findings and make recommendations on corrective and preventive actions.
- To plan, organize and perform EHS training for the site staff and workers. Such training shall include site EHS induction training, tool box training and other training as required from time to time.
- To assist in the promotion of EHS which shall include the pursuit of posters and other related pamplets, brochures, etc. and the preparation of the company EHS Bulletin.
- To carry out other reasonable duties as required from time to time.
- Diploma/ Degree holder or above in Science/ Engineering/ Satety disciplines
- A Registered Safety Officer of the Labour Department with practical experience in construction EHS of at least 2 years.
- Experience in Development Bureau Job is preferable
- Good communications skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Safety Officer
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.