Engineer – Project (REF: ADC/IFE/SP/E)
- Assist Project Manager in tender preparation, tender analysis, price negotiation and budget control
- Co-ordinate with clients, consultants, main-contractors and sub-contractors for project implementation
- Handle project administration
- Resolve ad hoc site matters and site coordination.
- Degree Holder in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services or equivalent
- Possess 2 years’ relevant working experience in participation of E&M / Environmental Projects / Building Services Contracts
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated, Independent and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Project
- Candidates with more than 6 years’ relevant working experience will be considered as Project Engineer or Senior Project Engineer
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.