Assistant Contracts Administration Manager (REF.: BSSG)
- Contractual advices on contract matters, subcontract arrangement and contractual terms.
- Assist in preparation and settlement of contractual claims and dispute resolution for assigned projects.
- Assist in settlement of variation disputes and final accounts for assigned projects.
- Follow up project status and to review contract documents in avoiding contractual risks during project execution.
- Liaise with external and internal parties on contractual matters.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying / Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 6 years relevant working experience in contract administration of infra-structure / multi-disciplinary E&M projects
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a good team player
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.