Energy Service Engineer – HVAC replacement (REF: CESM/SE)
- Responsible for site coordination, monitoring work process and acting as a site-in-charge to keep related parties updated and communicate with client to meet project requirement
- Submit equipment material information, drawings and documentations to client for approval.
- Submit internal documentations such as project initiation and ordering to subcontractors/suppliers etc.
- Coordinate subcontractors and suppliers about the working and supply schedules respectively.
- Maintain and update a library contains all kinds of sales tools such as catalogue, job references, cost lists and technical manuals etc.
- Diploma/High Cert./Higher Diploma or above
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience on installation works of HVAC system, retrofit and A&A works including T&C
- With relevant experiences in Engineering Industry is an advantage
- Be responsible for work
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Familiar with MS Office
- Familiar with AutoCAD Drawing
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Service Engineer
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.