Assistant Service Engineer – BMS Project with BIM Model
- Tender estimation and preparation of quotations
o Assistant in service tender and quotation preparation
o Liaise with supplier & clients to perform cost estimation & budget management
- Contract Execution
o Plan work schedules and manpower allocation on a monthly basis to meet client needs.
o Prepare purchase order, work order, project reports to monitor job progress
o Provide emergency call service contracts.
o Follow relevant QSE Procedures and safety regulations
- BIM Model
o Responsible for technical project drawing, create, maintain or amend BIM models
o Coordination and execute BIM models with varies internal and external parties
- Higher Diploma or above in Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in repair, replacement, overhaul and installation of BMS equipment, machines, systems
- Hands-on BIM software / applications experience is preferable (Autodesk Revit, Navisworks)
- Experienced in Digital Twin will be an advantage (Unreal Engine, Unity 3D)
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Service Engineer
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.