(Field Service) Engineer – Lifts and Escalators (Ref: AEM/E)
- Cooperate with Depot Supervisors for Maintenance Team management to execute field operations of lift maintenance and repair works.
- Maintain good client relationships through attending visits and client meetings.
- Closely monitor lift & escalator performance and timely respond to breakdowns.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Degree or above in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / Building Services or related disciplines.
- Fresh graduates will be considered as Assistant Engineer.
- Have relevant experiences in lift installation, maintenance, modernization or major repair is an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese and English.
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.