Assistant Engineer – BS / Elect / HVAC / Fire / Plumbing & Drainage (REF: ADC/BS/SP – AE)
- Monitor, supervise and provide technical and contractual advice to team members for the execution of projects from tendering to design work, project planning, procurement, subletting, site supervision, commissioning and operation.
- Executive preventive measures and corrective actions to be taken in projects.
- Liaise with external parties, e.g. main contractors and clients, as well as internal parties to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the projects.
- Build, manage, and lead a high performance engineering team. .
- Higher Diploma in Fire / Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services / Manufacturing / Mechatronic / Electrical / Industrial Engineering / or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in managing Fire Services Installation/ Electrical or Building Services Contracts;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, good interpersonal, leadership and project management skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Project Engineer
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.