Mechanical Engineer (REF: SP/MCL)
- Monitor, supervise and provide technical and contractual advice to team members for the execution of projects from tendering to design work, project planning, procurement, subletting, site supervision, commissioning and operation of Electrical systems for Data Centre new works installation
- Suggest preventive measures and corrective actions to be taken in projects;
- Liaise with external parties, e.g. main contractors and clients, as well as internal parties to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the projects;
- Build, manage, and mentor a high performance engineering team.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- With 3-5 years relevant working experience in managing E&M / Building Services Contracts;
- Possess the qualification of R.P.E. / MHKIE and “Chartered Engineer” is preferable;
- More experience will be considered for the position of Senior Engineer
- Less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Engineer.
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.