Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager – Electrical Services / HVAC (REF.: BS/PM-APM)
- Leading the team to manage large-scale multi-disciplinary HVAC or Electrical services projects, from tendering, negotiation to execution.
- Monitor the overall financial, commercial and contractual aspects of projects to safeguard the company’s interest.
- Ensure compliance of the relevant quality and safety standard / procedures and other statutory requirements, when applicable.
- Higher Diploma or above in Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering or related disciplines.
- possessed minimum 10 years’ relevant experience with 2 years’ supervisory and managerial level working experiences.
- Sensitive in market trend and strong analytical skill.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills with result-oriented approach.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Project Manager
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.