BIM Engineer (REF: ADC/IFE/SP/BIM)
- To assist the project team to complete BIM model and task work according to the specified requirement.
- To prepare drawings in accordance with the instructions and requirements of Assistant Engineers / Engineers / Project Engineers, as appropriate.
- To upkeep professional standard in engineering drawings.
- To prepare and issue drawings in a timely manner to meet project program.
- To communicate effectively with Assistant Engineers / Engineers / Project Engineers on requirements of drawing production.
- To carry out other reasonable duties as directed by Assistant Engineers / Engineers / Project Engineers in contract execution.
- To follow the relevant Quality Procedures and other company requirements, where applicable.
- To report regularly to supervisor, as appropriate, on drawing production and/or other duties assigned with particular reference to any difficulties which may disrupt / delay or prevent the production of drawings and progress of works.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- To update and amend the BIM library on time.
- To perform or supervise the performing of any necessary preparation work for the efficient and effective production of CSD to meet project requirements.
- To understand and be acquainted with the technical details and requirements of the CSD job assigned.
- Prior to their submission, to check and ensure all completed drawings are of a high quality standard.
- To perform the drawing assignments in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with the project program.
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fax: 2911 4208
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks of applying may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.